Monday, May 30, 2005

QUESTIONS

I got this off of Ashley Walker's blog...

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ (or blog) with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

Walker's questions:

1) What accomplishment are you most proud of from your college days?
The thing that I am most proud of is 2 fold. Since my life in college was pretty much divided into film and sorority, I'm chosing 1 from each part. For film, it was the first niteskool video I did, with the car chase. it was the first big thing i shot where i knew what i was doing and it looked good. plus we got to do a car chase, which is always fun. the 2nd thing is the friendships i formed at school. moving around a lot as a kid i was really bad at keeping in touch with people. but i've been much better post college, actually having seeing people multiple times since graduation and sending emails, etc. i wouldn't give up those friendships for the world and i'm lucky to have them in my life.

2) Biggest regret from your college days?
although it lead to my lasting relationship with josh, i was really bad at being social with other people the 2nd half of my sophomore year and my junior year. film consumed my weekends and i turned down movie nights and other activities with other friends to spend time with josh. i also wasn't as social with the people in my major as i should have - and that hurts now because i'm not really that great of friends with the people who live out here in LA.

and 2 words: cliff berlow

3) What do you miss the most from England?
i miss the atmosphere. london is one of my favorite cities in the world - it's a place you can explore for days on end and never see the same thing twice. it's a very walking friendly city which i miss terribly being in LA. i miss the proximity to other places for travel and the freedom i felt living over there.

4) When are you getting married??
i don't know :) sometime after josh asks me. get on his case for an answer to that

5) Marmite: love it or hate it?
i'm trying to remember if i've actually ever eaten it. i remember getting free samples in the mail for it and being grossed out by the consistency - not being able to spread it, in it's globular form. i'm thinking i didn't like it but i do like the marmite commercials where people attack the person in the giant marmite jar costume because they hate marmite. that's good stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

ok, here are your questions:

1) what is your dream job or major career goal(s)?

2) if someone gave you a fully funded 2 week vacation where would you go?

3) At what point in your life did you know you wanted to work in film and why?

4) pretending you could work anywhere, what city would you want to live in?

5) what do you love most about Josh?

K, now interview me! hehe.
-Beckwith

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home