Friday, January 30, 2004

Today i was driving around, running errands, minding my own business, when a woman decides to walk across one of the busier streets in my area, not at a crosswalk. mind you, this is 2 lanes of each direction of traffic with a common turn lane in the middle (5 total). as i'm driving, she's casually strolling across...not in any real hurry to avoid oncoming traffic. i was a fair distance from her, going the speed limit for the road when she slows down in my lane to a complete stop, holding her hand out, cursing me out for going to fast, like i was going to hit her. i had no choice but to stop, probably about 20 feet from her, until she kept walking, continuing to point at me. what complete psychopath walks across the middle of a busy road, at a leisurely rate, and then stops a car that if she had just kept walking normally, would of come nowhere near hitting her. road rage, my friends, road rage surged in me but i kept on driving to trader joes to get my milk and eggs.

so, lesson to all, DON'T WALK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET AND THEN YELL AT PEOPLE FOR DRIVING!

stupid cow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home