Friday, November 11, 2005

THREE TOTALLY UNRELATED THOUGHTS...

1) Due to unemployment and the lack of cable, i often find myself watching Oprah on my days off since the only thing on other than news is Martha, and i'm not a big fan. Oprah is the lesser of 2 evils (not by much) but today's show may have changed that. The first half of the show was about Beyonce's new fashion line and the 2nd half was about The Color Purple. Not just about the book, or the film. But the new broadway show, which, coincidentally, is produced by Ms Oprah herself. One of the worst instances of self-promotion I have EVER seen. Me Me Me Me. Wow. I was ashamed to watch it.

2) It's friday night and i'm sitting on the couch, drinking wine, knitting and watching bad ABC tv. I need a life.

3) I now can't remember what the 3rd point was due to the wine. oops.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cameron said...

you are one up on me when you sit at home watching tv and knitting, because at least you're doing it in your own apartment!

i'm maybe coming to LA for the weekend after Thanksgiving. will you be around?

-cameron

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home